Annihilyte - Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Annihilyte is a hospital grade ready to use broad spectrum
Annihilyte is EPA approved and on the “N” list. It is all natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Annihilyte is made from a mixture of salt, water & hypochlorous acid and produced in a single stage process by a simple electrolytic cell. Hypochlorous Acid is one of very few agents that is nontoxic yet lethal enough to kill dangerous bacteria and viruses. Annihilyte is safe for all surfaces including food contact surfaces. Annihilyte can also be used as a sanitizer on any surface by using a 1:1.5 ratio with water.